Friday 16 December 2011

head strong......x

These are from a friend of mine who writes poetry and MC's .............Food For Thought........


The more you talk about it the less it actually happens, if you want something make a path for


 it to possibly come into action otherwise you only have yourself to blame when your not 


where you wish to be.


Single me in a Double Bed......x



Confessions, confusion, delusion

Temptation, tempting, refusing

Fighting, anger, illusion

Reality, tragedy, you + me

I'm waiting

Wanting, lusting, frustration

Dreams, explore, not knowing.

I want to but my heart is in a battle with my mind- thoughts run deep so to speak. Imagine the unthinkable. Alica keys You got the key, I've got the door explore with me. Eruption of romance, take your stance I hearing you hunny and I felt the rhythm when we danced. I saved the last 1 for you. I wish 2 speak but I stutter, kings speech. Start to shake & my knees fall weak. Not quite the climax, not sure if you can relate to what I'm feeling, so I flow with the time. Floetry to poetry. Writing my mind because my soul is entwined. Sarga. But its far from a Twilight. Night moon our shadows.

Consider my fello- for you've captured my attention. Screen munch.

You call. I Answer. Conversation, if only you could see my smile through the phone line. But your busy much. So I. Sms. Click send text. Hoping you will reply for I don't see why you can't see I, the way I see you. More than friends. Drizzy drake, I feel to take the risk, hit it in the morning, j cole on replay. but its a dizzy mistake.

I know we friends.

Right from chandler to monica from ross to rachel, phoebe 2 joey but I just want to know how you doing?

Lusting or loving, questioning.

iwake its you I find I sleep & you occupy my mind. I dream.

I dream

I dream

Its a dream

Before its too late...

Alarm bell rings.

Single me in a double bed

And it starts all over again

And the courage to say it all goes away.

And I Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment