Tuesday 6 December 2011

Your not Perfect.....Yes you are x

The last two days have been pretty hardcore for me at Uni (compared to my three day weekend!) we had two assessments today so a lot of nerves and strain was taken by that and i have only just got home so am going to be pretty sleep deprived come aerobics at Uni tomorrow morning....but never the less there is good news..........ITS UNI HOLIDAY FROM THURSDAY NIGHT! yesss mate! Can't wait i am going to the German Market with the folks then taking them to see my Drama School Musical before the car journey back South. I need a break, i love my new friends here and the course most of the time but I just need to go back to my roots for a few weeks. To see my friends i have missed catch up, spend time at home with the family curled up in front of the fire with a roast cooking in the oven. Also earning some cash at work, being back at the theatre i work in for Christmas will be special as it holds so many memories and i hold the place so dear and close to my heart......i am sure i will explain one day.

Anyways the title of this blog is Your not perfect.....yes you are. Today in one of the Theatre pieces some one said 'Your not Perfect' (its was about self image) all of us feel this at some point in our lives, we are only human. But i am here to say you are. God made us and  in his eyes we are PERFECT. I might have faults, down falls, bad days, hard times but that doesn't make me in-perfect. I constantly see people and go if you had  a gf or bf they should be this, this and this in looks......how awful is that. I see myself as not good enough for some people,  not worthy, this is wrong we are all worthy of someones love. That beggar you pass on the way to work every day, they deserve love. The girl that's waited her whole teenage life for her fairy tale man  but had it crushed deserves to be love right.....

Cling to your imperfections there what make you unique.....

x

1 comment: