Friday 9 December 2011

Ten Years Since

'Tis Ten Year Since
I saw her on the stairs, Heard her in house-affairs,
And listened to her cares;
And the trees are ten feet taller,
And the sunny spaces smaller
Whose bloomage would enthrall her;
And the piano wires are rustier,
The smell of bindings mustier,
And lofts and lumber dustier
Than when, with casual look
And ear, light note I took
Of what shut like a book
Those ten years since!

This is a poem i love by Thomas Hardy who died in 1928.....a great poet. So make of it what you will.

I have been looking at old photos on my laptop and want to share this with you......its my brother about 4/5
years ago on holiday in Furtventura. It just made me realize that we are so small on this earth, from space we must look like specs of dust. But those specs or dust can change the world alone or together. They need to take the good with the bad, Take all the chances they can but let others have chances too. I have been looking at old photos and I remember all of them but can't believe i am where i am now......i didn't know where i'd end up at 14, but you know when you get that feeling that this is right and don't question your reason for being here...... that's what i feel right now. No regrets; and that's more than i could have ever asked for. Especially as this time last year i was pursuing become an actress!
I am going home today for the Holidays, can't wait to see my parents and friends at home! x

No comments:

Post a Comment