Thursday 8 December 2011

Look at the sky...........x

Look at the sky and this comes up in Google.......Funny how its Sunflowers and i did a post recently about them. Odd! So today i was walking back from the station and the moon was burning off the clouds around it, it looked sooo peaceful....continuously i wonder & ask what is up there. Is God seated in the clouds, i believe in Heaven but where is it..... i don't see pearly gates or a big throne. But i do see a Judgement day a heart to heart from the Man up stairs. But i don;'t see Hell, and don't think i ever will, i believe that everyone was supposed to be forgiven whether it be on the earth or in Heaven.

The sky for he also holds the people close to me whom i don't see anymore because they have passed. The two people i think about a lot are my Grandfathers, one of whom i never met. I wonder what he was like, if he would like me, am i like him or is my brother. Are they proud of me? I wish i had been able to get to know them as Men but sometimes we can't and that life. A baby i new that died in South Africa called MA watches sometimes, i wish i sometimes could swap places with her because she never got a chance at life and i know she could have been great......but God had different plans that we must deal with in our own ways. .... The sky holds so much wonder like it holds the destiny and if you look hard enough you'll drive yourself mad!! We don't know what the future holds but i know who holds my future. I hate not knowing if i am going to get the dreams i want like marriage, children, adopted & mine, a career......and much more. But life's about the process not the end goal, the journey is the most important.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment