Wednesday 14 December 2011

Everything happens for a reason........x

Okay, so i had coffee with my Mum today and we had a lovely chat and wander round town - (I naughty bought some new boots! For Christmas even though i currently can't afford them! ).
But we talked about something i had been going through at Uni (you maybe have read my posts Wave of emotions 1&2-these have been deleted now due to me not wanting them being in my life....) and i was expect an i told you so or something but i didn't. I got a you did whats right, but also we discussed a topic i never thought i would talk to her about (i am sure you can all get what i mean!!) and i realized her views weren't as narrow minded as i thought! She really surprised me....in a good way. We aren't of a relationship where i really discuss my love life, maybe one day we will. But i tend to keep that to myself with my family. I like to go out with my mum because i sometimes feel that she feels' left out as I am my father daughter. We are close, but i would never discuss love with him either. But i have come to the conclusion that the events of this term happened so i could raise a top pick with my parent as see where they stood. Good things can come out of hard times.............just remember that people!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment