Monday 12 December 2011

My new love, world apart.....x

Jar of Hearts By Christina Perri has been my favorite song since September until i properly listened to the words but i am now sat listening to her album lovestrong. its beautiful. You know when you find am album you could listen to and there isn't any bad songs. You just press play, then shuffle and let it do its thing.....it doesn't happen to me very often. So she is my new love! The music that is not her :) !!

I have been home from Uni for 2 days and today i went back to work. And its been lovely but rather odd as well. I can't seem to put my finger on the reason why. I feel like i live 2 different lives. They have no collision, neither recognizes the other, they are stranger to one and other. So who does that make me.....two different people, two different homes, two me's. I don't know. So much happens in my Uni life, but then i come home and feeling and emotions I thought i had buried appear........I feel like this is my trial. I thought my trial would be with the course and being happy with the chosen path of a career and leaving home but instead it seems to be the trail is about me. My personal life, finding out more about who i am. I thought i found who i was when i went to South Africa & i did. But i suppose i never realized we are constantly discovering who we are and what we are meet for. I hate to admit to anyone that i struggle. But with this i am, my insecurities are surfacing, who i am, who i want, when i am supposed to know when to let my heart talk or my head.....

But life could be so much worse, so what do i have to complain about. I haven't just lost my home in a Tornado, my family member to a tragic accident, been caught up in riots, live in a war zone. No so sometimes we pick up and carry on......cause thats what i do. Below are some images from The 45 most powerful images of 2011 they show me i have so much to be grateful for.....

This man lost his son in 9/11he kneels at the memorial where he name is engraved.



A solider Hi fives a child in Afghanistan.......for a moment two countries collide x






This man lost his home in a tornado..........

                                  These chritstians are protecting muslims during prayer........the way the world should be.







Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment