Wednesday 30 November 2011

You Are Good x

Today as i was walking to the station i realized something. There is one person i haven't spoken to about any of the situations i am in at the moment and the life choices and decisions i am making. GOD. If you'd have meet me 4 years ago He would be the first person i would turn to....not the last. But we change we grow, Gods is always in my heart just not at the forefront and sometimes we need waking to that fact. Talking to Him gives me so much comfort. And when i see my life i always think of this.......


'Although I don't know what the future holds, I know who holds my future.' Deuteronomy 1:29-30 


I am trying a new church on Sunday before I leave for home for the holidays, seems odd i know but i feel that right now God is saying Go, see me with others. Don't see hard times as a full stop but simply a comma. I decided how the rest of my sentence will run. 


Listening to itunes on shuffle (i am such a musical theatre geek i tell you!) and Kelly Clarksons 'You Found Me' has just come on.....


'You found me when no one else was looking' When i first became a Christian this is how i felt. I know i am different and changed now within my personality but my beliefs are still the same even if sometimes I dont show it 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment