Monday 21 November 2011

Fear Habits......

Fear. Its an odd word. What do you fear most in the world some asks? Well the depends on whether you mean literally or emotionally or many other llys. I used to hate the dark when i was a child. The landing light was always on and my door ajar. I used to fear bullies at school or not fitting in somewhere. When i moved at the age of 16 i feared rejection by my peers but also feared rejection by the people i had moved away from. I think its safe to say that many women fear they'll never fall in love and get blissful married. I made a list once and ever now and again i look and ponder add and take away. But when i look back i see that some dreams that i was scared of not achieving have been achieve in a totally different way or maybe the dreams changed. Because i have.

One  of my biggest dreams from being young was for my family to see me be professionally paid on London's West End. For the time being my dream has altered although this would be great i have more passion than ever to facilitate create work with and for people who cant access that 'West End' so many aspire to be on.

I love this view, I took this photo in 2008 with my new camera then. IT looks so calm. I like calm x

No comments:

Post a Comment