Friday 11 November 2011

Through my eyes x

Today i realized that Drama School is going to be where i meet some of the most amazing people who will be in my life for what i hope is a LONG time. I have only known people 9 weeks and i feeling like i have known them a lifetime. You spend so much time together they know things about me and my life and family that i wouldn't tell some people ever. One person in particular has mad me realize how closed off my life was before Uni. Not in a bad way and especially NOTHING to do with my friends at Home. But more to do with growing up when it    comes to relationships and love. I think i have fairy tales running around my head and am now coming to terms with the fact that they aren't realistic or true. We can have fairy tales but they happen and we realize them then; we cant manufacture them because we will be constantly disappointed.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment