Saturday 10 March 2012

xxx

The tears wont stop
the feeling of losing contol wont stop
I dont know how this happened,
overnight everything seemed to change
a button was pressed
a clog broke in my head

my heads so full it needs to burst
my bodys so tired it cant find sleep

Maybe its just a bad day
bad nightmare
that will all go away

I want my mum
dad
home
bed
country walks
home cooked roast
loving hugs

i dont want to wait anymore
3 more weeks feels like a life time
feels like a mountain i wont be able to climb
something i'll never conquer

I want to share my laughter with someone
like she does
Making her smile effortlessly just because he's their
holding her when she is sad, lost and lonely

I cant complain i have so much to be thankful for
I am not suffering, just lost from time to time

Forward, forward, follow, follow, dont stop just move onwards

BEN HOWARD
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong,
Keep you rhead up, keep your heart strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment