Saturday 17 March 2012

Just NO

Get out of my head
Get off my mind


I don't want to feel like this any minute longer
I don't want to sink deeper into wanting you today

Its been to long
It hurts too much

I wish you were mine
I wish i could tell you how i feel but not scare you at all.
I wish i was a better person, a person you want to be with
But i cant change who i am, and i wont change for anyone.


I'll always be your friend, i'll care for you from afar if that is what i have to do.
I wish that you could just tell me how it is with you.
How you feel about life, what you want...


I know i dont stand anywhere with you
Because i have never full told you how much i want you in my lfe more
I have no right to feel sad
To feel lonley
to feel anything because i just dont, no reason....... just black.




No comments:

Post a Comment