Monday 12 March 2012

Note to self x

So i saw this image and instantly felt it related to a Friendship i have that is currently growing and learning. I hope this continues to be us. I never want her to feel alone or unwanted. I want her to depend on me when she needs me....always, cause that's what friends are for right..?


I don't know what the future holds but i know that an this girl was brought into my life for amazing reasons and is to be an Angel. I thank each day i know her as a great one. I hope she knows i am always here, i am never far away. 

My dreams i hope she'll live with me too and me with hers. To watch up grow find love and happiness. 





Many of my post have been depressing and about being lonely or loss of want from someone. This in inevitable when you reach your 20's and you have never had anyone, love or want you in your life-that wasn't blood related, or a friend. 
So i think this post i REALLY important. Right now i am lonely at the worst it has ever been, each time i am on my own i think about how nice it would be in that second to text someone and say i am so glad i found you. But i dont have anyone to say that too. 

Then one day if/when i do, I'll treasure it even more. God knows the desires of my heart, i hope one day soon he for fills them, because its starting to break and I don't want it too.

Now the previous photo leads quite nicely to this one. And the blunt statement is that 'IT'S TRUE.' maybe i should try this....
When i am lonely
1. Pray to God this feeling wont last a life time.
2. Find something to be thankful for so i don't wallow in my lonliness. 
3. Keep God in the forfront of my mind, He loves me, He won't fail.

LASTLY
I don't know what my future holds, but i am safe in the knowledge i know whom holds my future. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment