Sunday 19 February 2012

Untitled x

There’s that moment when you stop
and think how life has gone
the mazes we have passed through
and the dreams that will go on

I smell
I see it
The image is there.
I am there again with you
In an instant its gone, fading away like a distant sun
I try to get it back,
but I can't..... nothing works

It'll happen again and take me by surprise
maybe that’s how it's was meant to be
it happens when I needed you most
Reminding me your always their
I just can’t hold you close.

There so much to tell you
So more that I have missed
I wish we had another day so we could share a kiss

I'll grow as you do to
But not towards each other
I know you'll grow up big & strong
But I really hoped one day,
That I could be your mother.

Some paths are meant to cross
And ours entwined together
But now that they are broken
There is a storm that we must weather

A storm that rages in my heart
For each breath i take we are apart

But know now this,
I see the sun each night, each day,
I think of you in every way,
The light you  brought into my life
The nights that i used to hold you tight.

I'll watch that sun as you do to,
The same bright light
Will always be in our sight.
From different worlds we watch it rise
With different dreams we'll watch it set.

My heart is full of hope for you
But all the time its breaking too.
For now we follow our paths set out.

But watch that sun
Its constant light will guide you home
It warmth with hold you when you’re alone.

So now go forth and find the world,
Your path is ready, to create your stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment