Sunday 19 February 2012

Proud moments, just need to be recorded!

So this week twice I have been brought to tears by the man i love most in my life, my dad. I have written about him before so i wont drag on, but this week he opened a West End Musical that was originally his idea. I can't tell you how exciting the whole night (and party) was. But mostly the best moment was one of 2 things. The final number giving a standing ovation with him, knowing he had created something so special, that this musical makes me so happy and so many people will feel the same way too, and i am related to the guy that did that! Secondly that Micheal Parkinson said it was fantastic! hehe

So the other instance was today, at an small awards ceremony dad collected a best regional show for Sweeney Todd with Micheal Ball, and made a speech-something he hates doing!

This man taught me everything i know, and brought me up to be who i am today. I strive to achioeve aas much as he has, and hope i live up to his expectations. But most of all i am glad i can call him Dad, because i will always be his little girl and that what i love the most. Not the parties or the free tickets him its all him.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment