Thursday 12 January 2012

Somethings to share xx

This has been in my mind for a while now. I have been thinking about how you want leave something behind. Try and change something. I have conflicting thing in my mind. Half of my body wants to finish my degree and then jump on a plane to South Africa help out back at the orphanage, get a visa and see where life takes me. Another option is to establish my career or chosen path here and after a few years take the plunge to abroad then. Or there's this crazy person in my head who just wants to find love and happiness and have a British career and a family. I know i can't have all of it. At some point my family or my friends or part of me has to be compromised. I have a friend who at 28 got married, pregnant and moved to Nigeria, Africa with her husband. It was because of his job, but she loves Africa so much. Just like i do. I miss it so much. I wish i could go back to the orphanage but then i wish i had the adventure of finding it again, something different. All i know is right now that.
This is me all over! Nothing more really needs to be said!


G'night All xx

No comments:

Post a Comment