Saturday 14 April 2012

Onwards and upwards

New Goals New heights
Having been home for just a week in the Easter Break somehow have managed to come back with a spurt of confidence and a good outlook. It wasn’t that this wasn’t present last term but I felt very deflated toward the end of term, this may have had something to do with my dyslexia results. All of that is still ongoing but not anything I need worry about at all.
This image is going to be my source, along with a few others this term. I have been to focus on having someone to share my life with that I have been moping around. So time to do things my way and if something or someone turns up so be it. I am not the girl that will go looking for these things, but this term is about me. University is going to take off as I have 4 essays, a show and a marked assessment! And job! So think I won’t be board!
Yesterday I got my pack for the Breast Cancer Moonwalk which is in 4 week and I am walking a marathon of 26.2 miles! I was prepared-I have done little training, but yesterday it became rather over whelming. After a few tears shed I decided it was time to get a grip and use the time I have left wisely! So the goal is to try and walk to and from uni as much as I can which is  5ish miles. Then at least I am racking up about 15 miles a week and then to and from workJ. I want to achieve this so much, and its only now (typically) that I am beginning to worry about but hopefully with a few more miles under my beat and the hype and adrenaline of the night itself I hope I will be alright!
No more worry about being alone or single, just happy to love myself and push onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment